Speakout 2nd edition
Speakout 2nd edition
Speakout 2ND EDITION is the new edition of a well-known and awarded course, written for older teenagers and adult students.
The new edition includes:
Speakout 2ND EDITION
- It includes integrated whiteboard software that allows you to add notes, embed files, save your work and reduce preparation time.
- A zoom in function is particularly useful when working with images or explaining grammar issues and exercises to a group.
- Includes addittional exercises and games to help revise and consolidate the language.
- ActiveTeach can be used on a computer and projector.
- More effective education - MyEnglishLab thanks to interactive exercises and on-line tools helps to motivate students more effectively. They will find hints, receive instant feedback on results and grades, and decide on their pace of learning.
- Easy progress evaluation - Evaluation sheet and diagnostic tools, included in MyEnglishLab, give immediate feedback on students’ progress and difficulties. The report of typical mistakes allows to decide which language aspects require additional work and helps adjust the course to individual needs.
- Flexibility - MyEnglishLab helps you to learn the language in any place at any time as well as choose tasks and tests, which meet students’ needs best. The teacher can assign tasks to students’ individual needs to help them achieve their goals more effectively.
Visit Speakout 2ND Edition website to find more information including:
Hints for teachers how to make most of BBC video clips with extra downloadable materials.
Correlation charts of each Speakout 2ND Edition level with the GSE scale (Global Scale of English), CEF and external exams,
Authors’ comment with methodology hints
Speakout Extra provides a bank of additional downloadable exercises for you to use in class: Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Writing, Listening, Reading and Speaking.
Looking for more information on components and a unit walkthrough?
Check the Speakout 2ND Edition 12-page brochure.
Get ready for
Do you know that your Speakout 2ND EDITION helps you prepare your students for PTE General?
Now teachers preparing students for international language certificate PTE General can use special correlation charts, which carefully explain where in the Speakout course teachers will find exam-type tasks, vocabulary and grammar structures required and tested at the exam. Correlation charts help teacher plan the course and elaborate on exercises which students need to be familiar with before the exam experience.
Download the charts by clicking on the covers below.